Back to the search page

Driving abroad

If you are going to use your company car abroad, there are a number of things that you need to consider:

In some European countries, an environmental decal is required to enter an environmental zone. Read more about the environmental zones (in Swedish).

Order a decal for each country:

On Volvia's web site you will find more useful tips on, for example, child safety in the car, mobile phone in combination with driving and how to avoid burglary in the car. Read more

Customer service

Contact us

We’ve gathered together some of the most common questions our customer service team get asked. Search for your question directly above.

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Give us a call or send us a message. We’re open weekdays from 8 am until 5 pm.

Send us a message


Call us anytime to block your card.

Contact sales

Like to know more?

Contact us if you would like to know more about our products and services.

Visit us:

Ynglingagatan 14
113 47 Stockholm

Send email:


Call us: