If you are going to use your company car abroad, there are a number of things that you need to consider:
- Registration certificate must always be kept in the car.
- A damage report card (in Swedish) can be printed and stored in the car.
- A green card is required when travelling in certain countries, see in which countries it is required.
- If your car is insured with Volvia you order a green card here (in Swedish) and "Kör vidare"-insurance here. You need access to the organization number on which the car is registered. If the car is insured in any other insurance company, please contact them directly.
- You will need an authorization for international travel that must be printed out and signed by the signatory.
- In some countries, an international driving license is required. See Motormännens Riksförbund for more information and ordering (in Swedish).
In some European countries, an environmental decal is required to enter an environmental zone. Read more about the environmental zones (in Swedish).
Order a decal for each country:
On Volvia's web site you will find more useful tips on, for example, child safety in the car, mobile phone in combination with driving and how to avoid burglary in the car. Read more